Monday 3 March 2014

Kollektivet: The Tørdis Man-Help

Recap: For any man afraid to walk home alone in the dark, any boy too scared to fight back the bullies, and any guy with a problem getting it up, there is a solution; TØRDIS!! 





Tørdis:
Are you a man? Are you afraid? Are you sick and tired of the ladies getting all the help in the cities?
Call Tørdis Man-Help!
One of services that I provide, is carrying you home, so your feminine ass won’t get raped!





Tørdis: "Hop on my back! And I’ll carry you home!"
Man: "No…"
Tørdis: "There’s plenty of cock-hungry rapist-bitches out there,
            who wants to pluck you like a little blueberry from a delicate bush!"
           "Hop on my back!"


I also offer Conflict-Solving, for sissies who’s too chicken to fight!


Mean Kid: "Where the hell is your phone?!"
Tørdis: "Leave girly-Pelle alone!"
Mean Kid: "What, is that your mommy?"
Tørdis: laughs "Silly boy!" laughs evil laugh
              "Oh really?! Who’s mother am I, I took your nose, who’s your mommy?!"
Mean Kid: "You’re my mommy!"
Tørdis: "Who’s your mommy?!"
Mean Kid: "You are!"
Tørdis: "Did mommy take your nose?" laughs diabolical laugh


In addition to that, we also offer Erectile-Emergency Help!


Girl: You can’t get it up?
Tørdis: "I’ll get it up!"
             "Get a boner!!!"



So if you have a slightly low testosterone-level and therefore has the guts to ask for help,
call 942-not-a-real-man, or just scream TØRDIS! And I’ll come!

No comments:

Post a Comment