Sunday 23 February 2014

Kollektivet: Man with a Large Penis who feels like a man with a Small Penis

Meet Gunnar, a man with a highly unusual problem; He's a micro-penis man born into a body with an enormous penis. This is making life ever so hard for Gunnar. And no matter how much he tries to overcompensate like a true micro-penis possessing man, he just can't seem to get it right.

Gunnar:
It's very difficult to born into a body that you don’t feel comfortable in; One that doesn’t match externally, with how you feel internally.
On the inside I am a man with a small penis.

Narrator:
Gunnar Karlsnes was born with a large penis.
But he himself feels he should have been born with a small penis.


Gunnar: In spite of the disability in my groin-area,
               I try to live a normal life as a man with a small penis.


Narrator:

Gunnar drives a really expensive cabriolet.


Gunnar: "Hahaha, This is how you take down the roof on the car when you have a small penis!"

Narrator:
He likes to barbeque, as long as the barbeque is big enough.


Gunnar: "Hahaha, this is how you barbeque when you have a small penis!"

Narrator:
He is fond of hunting and shooting.


Gunnar: "Hahaha, this is how a man with a small penis shoots!"

Narrator:
And he trains for the “Birken” bicycle-race.


Gunnar: "Hahaha, indeed this is how you train for “birken” when you have a small penis!"
               "Oh..."

Gunnar: "Hey, Guys! Ready to start off a new day with some tennis? It’s gonna’ be awesome!"
               "Hey there! Nice to see you!"

Narrator:
Every one of Gunnar’s friends have small penises.

Gunnar: "Well then, this is going to be quite a day! Incredible tennisweather!"

Narrator:
Even Though Gunnar lives and breathes as a man with a small penis,
it’s hard for him to be accepted by men with real micropenises.


Gunnar:
What can I say? I go to the solarium, I drive a cabriolet, I have a Thai wife that I satisfy orally, long and thoroughly, before I announce that I am tired and don’t need any as long as she is satisfied.

Gunnar: My penis is too big.

Narrator:
Today Gunnar is upset.
But to solve his problem, he has applied to get an operation to decrease his penis-size.


Doctor: "Hello Gunnar."
Gunnar:
"Hi there."
Doctor:
"Just have a seat."
Doctor:
"Now, the paperwork that we’ve received about you is quite unusual,
               and also quite insulting to people with small penises."
Gunnar: "Insulting?"
Doctor:
"Yes."
Gunnar:
"But I am a man with a small penis, I just need my penis to also be small."

Doctor:
"Do you think those with a small penis wants to live like they do?"
"That they love voting FRP?"
"Do you think that’s how it is?"
"That we enjoy staying up late at night, reading articles saying that it’s how you use it and not the size that matters?"
"That we love to train f… I mean that they think it’s fun to cycle “Birken” ?"
"No.  It’s overcompensating all the way. "
"And you are very well aware of that! And you need to face the fact that you don’t have anything to compensate for!"
"You’ve been handed everything in life! Like it just feel into your lap!"
"Quite literally..."
 

Gunnar: "I haven’t thought about it like that before."
Doctor:
"Don’t scratch yourself there."
Gunnar.
"Oh, no of course."

Gunnar:
After getting some new perspective on things; I have decided to drop the surgery. There are still times when I feel like a man with a small penis;
I wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat; “No I do have a small penis!"
But I've slowly started getting used to notion that I am a man with a lamborgini, a sexy wife, millions of kroner in the bank, and an enormous penis.
I’m going to be OK.
....As long as I stop passing out every time I have an erect penis… then I’m going to be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment