Sunday 23 February 2014

Kollektivet: Siamese Twin Trouble

Ashley and Susie are polar opposites; Susie is a scholar and a caring kind of person, whilst Ashley is THE mean girl personified. Aaand they're Siamese, stuck with each other 24/7, which is a problem...

                           (at school)
Girl 1: "Susie is such a geek! Who wears pigtails
             now adays, it’s so lame!"
Girl 2: "And guess what? No seriously, Her breath
             smells like mackerel in tomato… dipped in
              poo!"
Ashley:
"She is the biggest nerd in the entire school, I wouldn’t be sad if she like just up and died!"
"Are you sitting there, eavesdropping!? Are you eavesdropping Ugly!? You shouldn’t eavesdrop on the popular girls like that!"
Susie: "Sorry…"
Ashley:
"We have to go. Come on!"

-Song-
There is bound to be heaps of trouble when you are a Siamese twin! When one is a total nerd and the other one is popular. They have the same body, but that’s it! Ashley and Susie!


Susie: "And the molecular bio-structure will mutate and form new ne.. neutral cores."
Susie: "And then there are… quit controlling my arm!"
Ashley: "Hahahaha!"

Counsellor: "Well then girls, you both seem like bright students, but I do have to ask, is either of you   
                      experiencing any bullying?"
Ashley: "No!"
Counsellor: "Susie?"
                     "No, ok then."

                                                    (at home)
Susie: "You're throwing a party, and you’re not inviting me?!"
Ashley: "If I invited you, everyone would think I was a loser too."
Susie: "But Ashley! I’m attached to you!"
Ashley: "I know! But I like, have a plan!"

                                                      (party)
Ashley: "Hi! Welcome!"
Guy: "Hi. Thanks! Cool lamp!"
Susie: "Thanks."
Ashley: "Thanks!"
              "Not another word, do I make myself clear?!"

                                                   (after party)
Dad: "Hey girls…Hey girls, stop it with the fighting!"
Susie: "I’m sorry, Ashley. I do love you. You are, after all, my sister."
Dad: "Ashley!"
Ashley: "I’m sorry, Susie."
              "I hate you! I’m going to figure out how we can be split in two and separated, so that I never     
               have to see you again! I hate you with all of  my heart!"
Susie: "You mean, with all of OUR heart?"

No comments:

Post a Comment