Sunday 23 February 2014

Kollektivet: Why Are You Wearing A Hat?

No, seriously, what's up with the hat?

1:   Girl you’re delicious, you’re lookin’ fine, at least
       now that I’m drinking.
2:    You’ve got what it takes, what’s the likelihood
        of the two of us hooking up?
1:    Could you tell me that?
2:    I’m not so good with probability math.
1:    You’ve got the legs of a model.
2:    Did you shave them yourself?
2: An ass that gives the song some effective beat.
    Bom, Bom, Bom, Bom, Bom. slap
1:    Your mouth is ready for invasion, I ready my
       lips into position, I lean in, but then I suddenly
       see….
2:    On your head sits a bowler hat...
        WHAT THE FUCK?!

Both: Why, Why oh why...
1: ...are you wearing a hat?
2: This is driving me nuts, you, who’s usually so hot, why are you wearing a hat,
     what’s the deal with the hat?!
Both: Why, Why oh why are you wearing a bowler hat?!
2: What’s up with bowler hat, have you gone mad as a hatter?
                         Have you gone looney-tunes?
1:      As long as you are wearing a hat, you’re not going to,,,
2:    ,,,get any tonight!

Girl: Do you really think the hat is that silly?
2: If you’re trying to cover a bald-spot, then sure, that’s fine.
1: It’s probably cool amongst your peers,
    but it’s not like I want to hook up with Egon Olsen for crying out loud!
Girl: But isn’t it….
1:    No, I’m scared of the hat.
2:    I wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night.
2:    I walk down dark streets feeling like, behind me lurks a dangerous hat.
1:    It haunts me in my dreams, threatens me with a knife!
2:   The hat rapes me and infects me with hat-HIV!
1:    I get hat-virus all over my computer!
2:   YOUR HAT IS POSSESSED BY SATAN!!
1:   I might seem a little off-kilter, but hat at a party is scary tacky!
2:   You need to realise that, you need to choose between me and the hat!
                                           WHAT THE FUCK?!

Both: Why, Why oh why are you wearing a hat?

2: This is driving me nuts, you, who’s usually so hot, don’t tilt it to the side,
                                    HAT- SATAN WILL GET YOU!
Both: Why, Why oh why are you wearing a bowler hat?
2: What’s up with bowler hat, did you go bowling tonight?… how strange…

No comments:

Post a Comment