Tuesday 25 February 2014

Kollektivet: Sigbjørn - Episode 5 - Gay

In this episode, Sigbjørn gets the genius idea to pretend he's gay, so he'll get to hang out with girls at pyjama-parties. But is Sigbjørn going to be successful in his lie?
                   (at Petter’s house)
Petter: “Man! I would have given my left arm just to                  get into that pyjama-party!”
Guy 1: “You’d just be surrounded by women’s
               pyjamas’. “
Sigbjørn: “Yeah, I would just be surrounded by men’s
                  underwear.”
               "No, no, Not MEN’S underwear, ehm.. and
                 not Menstruation underwear either…
                 I didn’t really get what you meant…?"
Petter: “Argh, I wish I was Gay!”
“They get invited to pyjama-parties all the time!”
Sigbjørn: “Huh?”

 Petter: “Yeah. Girls feel super comfortable around gay guys, you know. "
               "They just undress and wander around in their bra and panties in front of them. It’s insane!”
                “Sigbjørn?”
Sigbjørn: sharp intake of drool
Petter: “You wish you were gay right now, don’t you?”

                                                               (at school)
Aurora: "You’re Gay??"
Sigbjørn: “Yeah. Just really, really Gay. A real Queeeer.”
Aurora: “I think that's just so great, that you’ve come out of the closet!”
                “You know, me and the girls, we’ve known all along.”
Sigbjørn: “Yeah…. But you know, I only have male friends, which makes things kind of difficult.”
               “When I really just want to Gay around as much as possible, so I think I need some female
                  friends, you know to talk to, hang out with, go to pyjama-part….”
Aurora: “I have the perfect solution! You should come over at my pyjama-party!”
Sigbjørn: “Why, yes! That hadn’t even crossed my mind.”
Aurora: “It’s gonna’ be like, the perfect “Coming out”-party!”

                                                                  (at Aurora's house)
Girls: “Sigbjørn is here!”
Sigbjørn: “Heeey!”
Girl: “Is that a blanket?”
Sigbjørn: “I just need to borrow a pyjama-pants, cause’ I’m on a low-carb diet, and now mine's too big!"                       “He-hey!”
Aurora: “I am so happy you decided to come out of the closet.”
Sigbjørn: “Yeah.”
Aurora: “I feel like we’ve gotten really close, you know?”
Sigbjørn: “I think it’s probably the best thing I’ve ever done!”
Aurora: “Because, what we girls really need, is someone who is honest and genuine, you know?”
              “Someone that doesn’t just want to get into our pants.”
Sigbjørn: Yeah, no, I’m nothing like that. Me wanting into your pants....”
Aurora: “Because I was thinking that you could be my new GBFF!”
               “Hey, what’s that poking my head?”
Sigbjørn: “That, well, that is a stapler, that I carry in my pocket.”
Aurora: “Those pants don’t have pockets…”

Boyfriend of one of the girls: “Then I’m going to tear him a new one!”

No comments:

Post a Comment