Wednesday 26 February 2014

Kollektivet: Sigbjørn - Episode 2 - The Sex Lie



At a party with his friends, Sigbjørn finds himself pressured to be cool and experienced sexually. Rather than admitting the truth, he decides to lie. Which isn't always such a good idea...

        (at Jeppe’s house, 10.18 PM)
Petter: "Fuck, that was one hell of a party at
              Camilla’s on Saturday!"
Sigbjørn: "Yeah, sick party."
Petter: "I was hungover for like a week!"
Sigbjørn: "Yeah, me too. You know, with yellow                      spit-up and everything.."
Petter: "What the fuck Sigbjørn? You need to stop painting me those kinds of mental pictures, dude!"
Sigbjørn: "Yes, yes I know.."
Petter: "You need to stop it, seriously."
Sigbjørn: "Yeah.. I’m gonna’ quit doing that completely, for sure.."


Jeppe:
"Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-BAM! I just rammed her from behind like that!"
Sigbjørn: "Who?"
Jeppe: "Christine. I gave her some Jeppe stick at Camilla’s!"
Petter: "So what happened with you and Camilla at the party then?"
Signjørn: clears throat "Huh?"
Petter: "No, you know, y’all disappeared into her bedroom?"

Sigbjørn has a flashback to the party - Sigbjørn: "Here, I brought you some water.
"

Sigbjørn: "No, you know, I went into the bedroom and then I… fucked her."
Jeppe: "At her own going-away-party? Dude, that’s a major score!"
Sigbjørn:
"Yeah, it was totally sick, I just came into her room walking in like BAM-BAM, and she was like; Oh my it’s Sigbjørn! And then I just grabbed her and stripped her, before I lifted her up and fucked her HARD! Backwards and forwards, here and there! With some rolling’ motions, and she just started screaming “Whoa! Sigbjørn!” Too bad Camilla’s gone. If it hadn’t been for that, I would totally fuck her morning and night, every day."

Jeppe: "She’s coming over soon."
Sigbjørn: "Huh?"
Jeppe: "She hasn’t left yet, she’s coming over in a minute."
           "Hiah Camilla!"
Camilla: "What’s going on here?"
Jeppe: "Not a whole lot, just some sharing."
Guy 1: "Sigbjørn’s told us all about it."
Camilla: Told you what??
Guy 1: "That y’all had sex last Saturday.. why are you being so weird about it?"
Camilla: "That I??? I did NOT have sex with Sigbjørn!"
Sigbjørn: "Oh no! You did so! Don’t you try to deny it!"
Camilla: "What the hell?! We never fucked!"
Sigbjørn: "Shut your mouth! We did so! And you thought it was amazing!"
Camilla: "I had shots of Tequila all night long, I was unconscious, God dammit!"
             "You fucked me while I was unconscious??!"

Sigbjørn: "Anybody know when the next subway is scheduled to leave?
             Nobody going to Sagenes? Might wanna’ chip in on a cab? No, ok…"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment