Wednesday 26 February 2014

Kollektivet: Sigbjørn - Episode 3 - Finally Sex



Sigbjørn is out on the town with his buds, and they dare him to hit on the pretty girl at the end of the bar. Which doesn't turn out quite like he had thought it would...


Intro voice of Sigbjørn:
My name is Bjørn! Sigbjørn!

                  (Sigbjørn's bathroom)
Mother: "Sigbjørn? You remember that your aunt
                and cousin are coming over, and that       
                they're staying the night tonight, right?"
Sigbjørn: "Yes."
Mother: "I do not want to find you stumbling in           
               dead drunk at five AM!"
Sigbjørn: "No, I won’t."

                         (at the bar)
Petter: "I’m telling you guys; tell them you’re married. 
                                                                                                It’s the best pick-up line there is!"
                                                                                                "And Sigbjørn, what about you?"
Sigbjørn: "Hm?"
Petter: "What is your best pick-up line?"
Sigbjørn: "I just… just sneak up on them from behind."
                "Sneak IT in from behind I mean. Doggie. Real sex from behind."

Guy: Who dares to go strike up a conversation with that one?
Petter: "I don’t think…."
          "You interested?"
Sigbjørn: "Me and you?"
Petter: "No, her."
             "Yes?"
Sigbjørn: Yeah, no.
Petter: "Go talk to her!"
Sigbjørn: "No.."
Petter: "Come on now Sigbjørn!"
Sigbjørn: "No!"
Petter: "Come on now!"
Sigbjørn: "No… hang on…."
               "NO! no!"

"Have you ever been hit on at a bar before?"
Girl: "Yes."
Sigbjørn: "Okay then."
Girl: "Are you always this quiet?"
Sigbjørn: "Yes."
Girl: "I think that’s kind of cute."

Girl: "Have you ever kissed a girl?"
Sigbjørn: "Yeah, you know, many, many times.."
Girl: "Come with me!"
                                          (outside the bar)
Sigbjørn: "Should we maybe share a cab home?"
Girl: "I am not coming home with you, if that’s what you’re thinking."
Sigbjørn: "No, no, no, just the cab."
                                                (in the cab)
Sigbjørn: "You’re quite sure you don’t want to sleep over at my house?"
               "My bed is real soft."(/wet double Norwegian meaning)
Girl: "Yes, I’m quite sure, I’m staying with some family members." 
Both: "Bogvegen 10."
                                       (Sigbjørn's kitchen)
Mother: "Good Morning! Have you said proper hi to your cousin?"
               "She's almost unrecognizable!"

No comments:

Post a Comment